System Engineer – Windows & VMWareCM - Who we are
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work in an innovative and rapidly growing information technology company (founded in 1999), that is expanding its business globally?
Do you want to be part of a team of more than 200 professionals working on the world's best mobile platform for messaging, payments, apps and voice?
Do you feel comfortable in an informal and flat organization and a corporate culture which is characterized by transparency, mutual trust and equality?
Welcome to CM! A challenging, dynamic and pleasant working environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
CM provides you the possibility to do what you like, to do what you're good at and thus contribute to the company, your personal growth and to society. We look out for colleagues that strengthen our departments and share the challenges of the CM business environment. We have offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Cape Town, Hong Kong, The Hague, Enschede en Breda (HQ). No matter which team you work in or where you are based, you will always be part of a crew working for the world’s best mobile platform.
What the job involves
For our IT / Technical Support team, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our company as a Windows & VMWare System Engineer
. The position is located in Breda.How you fit in
Specific requirements for the position
- Bachelor's or master's degree or level
- Several years of experience in an equivalent position (minimum 5 years)
- Background in IT
- You are enthusiastic, passionate and have a positive approach to life
- You are pro-active and you will take initiative
- You are flexible and are able to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- You are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- You enjoy working in a team and feel responsible for your share in the business
- You have an entrepreneurial work style, you are a self-starter
- You take ownership and have a clear getting-it-done mentality
- Outstanding experience with Windows, especially with 2012, 2012R2
- Affinity with Windows and VMWare server management
- MCSE and/or VCP 6 certification is a plus
- Experience in the use of other older windows platforms is a plus
- Experience with managing and optimizing of 100+ server server environment
- Experience with managing and optimizing of 300+ workstation environment
- Expert experience with setting up and managing AD. DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SFB, Sharepoint, MS Exchange, Office 365
- Experienced in automating and managing workstations running windows 8 and up and OSX
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management using e.g. RES or G-data
- Experience with source code management systems like GIT or TFS
- Basic network knowledge (switches, routers, firewalls etc)
- Experience with managing and organizing of virtualization platforms including VMWare and KVM
- Familiar with scripting systems including powershell (bash and perl is a plus)
- DevOps approach, working from the core principles of continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Mission critical attitude: you know exactly what to do when it really matters
- Service oriented attitude: make sure CM employees have the best and fastest work environment to do their jobs
What we offer
- Other languages are an advantage
- Living in or close to Breda is desirable
- Experience with working in an international work environment
Interested? How we would like to contact and proceed
- Pleasant and inspiring working environment
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions
- Healthy work/life balance
- Motivated colleagues working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams
- Possibilities for personal growth, through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing
- (Social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, sport facilities, family BBQ, ski and summer trips, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks
Do you recognize yourself in every single bullet point? And do you believe you will fit and feel comfortable with our business culture?
I am Sanne Koenraads and as CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you happy at work. What do you feel passionate about? Together with you I would like to explore the possibilities within our company and look for a potential match. Please get in touch for more information and a confidential chat to hear more about the role and our company via: +31(0)76 5727042.
Interested? Please apply for the job on this page
and include your résumé and motivation letter. Would you really like to make the difference? In addition to your résumé and motivation, please introduce yourself in English in a 1-minute-video message and send it via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608. Looking forward to receiving your video!
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com The application procedure
- First round: acquaintance / orientation interview
- Second round: capacity assessment and follow-up interview
- Feedback application: proposal / rejection
- Signing employment contract