Sales Support Representative – Belgium
CM is an innovative and rapidly growing technology company that is expanding its business globally. Our mission is to provide a leading platform for mobile messaging, payments, apps and voice. We look out for colleagues that strengthen our departments and share the challenges of the CM business environment. No matter which team you work in or where you are based, you will always be part of a crew working for the world’s best mobile platform. CM provides you the opportunity to do what you like, to do what you're good at and thus contribute to the company, to your personal growth and to society.
For our Belgium Support Team
, we are looking for an experienced professional who know
exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our
company as a Sales Support Representative
The Support team answers all our customers’ questions about their mobile solutions and solve all issues they might have. As CM’s Sales Support Representative, your job is to support our customers to be successful.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Support Representative include:
How you fit in
- Direct contact with our customers on a daily basis
- First point of contact for our customers
- Responding to technical, commercial and financial questions in a professional manner
- Reporting to Country Manager
- Occasional travels to CM’s Breda HQ
- Bachelor degree in Economics (or equal)
- Strong communication skills
- You can work both independently and in a team
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, you are fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with MS Office and other company reporting systems
- Motivated and enthusiastic, always with the aim to resolve challenges and goals
- Flexible and correct
- Hands-on mentality
- Able to set priorities in a dynamic and international environment and wanting to improve customer satisfaction
What we offer
- Experience in the telecom sector (SMS, voice, mobile payment and related services) is a plus
languages are an advantage
with working in an international work environment
How we would like to contact and proceed
- Pleasant and inspiring working environment
- Good working conditions
- Healthy work-life balance
- Freedom to fulfiljob with your own insights, skills and knowledge
- Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input
- Motivated colleagues working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams
- Possibilities for personal growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing
- (Social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, sport facilities, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
CM’s application procedure
Interested? Please apply by following these steps:
1.Please apply for the job on our website and include your résumé and motivation letter
2.Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded
1-minute video message and send it us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3.If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4.If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5.If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6.Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com or contact us for more information and a confidential chat via: +32 2 255 66 93 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to receiving your application!