Sales Support Representative – Belgium
CM is an innovative and rapidly growing technology company that is expanding its business globally. Our mission is to provide a leading platform for mobile messaging, payments, apps and voice. We look out for colleagues that strengthen our departments and share the challenges of the CM business environment. No matter which team you work in or where you are based, you will always be part of a crew working for the world’s best mobile platform. CM provides you the opportunity to do what you like, to do what you're good at and thus contribute to the company, to your personal growth and to society.
For our Belgium Support Team
, CM is looking for a professional to join our company as a Sales Support Representative
. The Support team answers all our customers’ questions about their mobile solutions and solve all issues they might have. As CM’s Sales Support Representative, your job is to support our customers to be successful. The position is located in Brussels
, Belgium. Your responsibilities as a Sales Support Representative include:
How you fit in
- Direct contact with our customers on a daily basis
- First point of contact for our customers
- Responding to technical, commercial and financial questions in a professional manner
- Reporting to Country Manager
- Occasional travels to CM’s Breda HQ
- Bachelor degree in Economics (or equal)
- Strong communication skills
- You can work both independently and in a team
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, you are fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with MS Office and other company reporting systems
- Motivated and enthusiastic, always with the aim to resolve challenges and goals
- Flexible and correct
- Hands-on mentality
- Able to set priorities in a dynamic and international environment and wanting to improve customer satisfaction
- Experience in the telecom sector (SMS, voice, mobile payment and related services) is a plus.
- Our vision: one plug-and-play platform for mobile messaging, payments, apps and voice
- Strong international orientated environment with offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Cape Town, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, The Hague, Enschede and Breda (HQ)
- Strong history of innovation in telecom since 1999
- More than 200 employees
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Competitive salary
- Solid company pension scheme
- Pleasant and inspiring working environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Motivated colleagues working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams
- Possibilities for personal growth, through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing
- (Social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, BBQ, ski trip, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks
Do you recognize yourself in every single bullet point? And do you feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please get in touch for more information and a confidential chat to hear more about the role and company itself via: +32 2 255 66 93 or directly apply for the job by sending your résumé and motivation to email@example.com attn. Nancy Daelemans.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com A capacity assessment will be part of the application.